Alright everyone, I finally gave in to this whole "blogging" thing. So... welcome! Cameron and I got married on January 5th, and we are loving the "married life". Right now we're actually house-sitting for an older couple in our ward who went on a mission. It's nice to be able to save money right away, but the house feels a little big for just two people!! It's great though, because we're in the same ward as a lot of our family, so we get to spend a lot of time with them.
Our life is pretty simple right now... I have a job in the billing department of a physical therapy office, and Cameron's going to nursing school and doing a few landscape jobs a month. We love living so close to both our families and getting to see all the nieces and nephews, we love spending time with them!
Well, I hope you enjoy our blog, and just bear with me for a little while, I know it's not pretty yet. I'm still trying to figure out how to customize everything. Have a great day!
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world, it really isn't all that bad.
Yeah, I know. I just haven't had time to do one and Cameron really wants me to start one up. So, here i am! :)
Post a Comment