So... we made it another week and still no baby. It's not like I really mind waiting THAT MUCH, but it's just weird because we got our hopes up last week and then nothing happened. We went to my appointment yesterday and he said nothing had changed, which is kinda what I had been feeling. After monday my contractions really slowed down, so I was expecting something like this. The problem is, this week is Girl's Camp, so both sets of parents will be gone. Cameron's mom is Stake Camp director and my mom is in the Stake Young Women's presidency, so it might me a little more complicated for them to leave. I just hope he can wait one more week!
The good news is, Dr. Erickson said that from this point on we can choose to be induced whenever we want. So, if nothing is happening by our next doctor's appointment we'll probably start talking about it. Anyway, maybe someday soon we'll have something more exciting to post! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment