Happy 4-Month Birthday, Cael!!
Cael is four months old today. He is such a happy boy, but he's been having a bit of a hard time lately because he's teething on the bottom. We were able to feed him his first rice cereal yesterday, and he did awesome! Waaaay better than I was expecting. We got a little video of the first few bites, but I can't get it to upload. I'll ask around and see if I can get it to work (it's up on facebook if you want to look there). In the meantime though, here's a cute picture of when he was done...
He loved it! He was smiling and laughing the whole time. It was so cute! He kept grabbing the bib and trying to chew on it in between bites, so he made a huge mess of himself by the end of it. I'm pretty hopeful that once he starts eating more solids he'll stop spitting up so much. I can't wait until he's done with all this, I feel like the smell of spit up is soaking into my pores, it never goes away!
Here are some more recent pics... I just love showing off my little guy, I can't help it! :)
1 comment:
His blessing outfit is so cute! He looks like a little man!! He's getting so big! I remember the days of smelling like baby throw up. Its hard to wear dark colors too because you just end up with white puddles all over your clothes! You wouldn't be able to tell he's a puker with how big he is! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment