Friday, December 18, 2009

Avatar


Best. Movie. Ever. I don't care what the critics are saying, I've never seen a movie like this before in my life. I absolutely loved it. Me and Cameron saw it in Imax 3D, and it was totally worth it. A very surreal experience. I had very high expectations for this movie, but it totally surpassed them. You really feel like you're there with the characters, you can't help but be sucked in. Great acting, breathtaking graphics and sound, and a gripping plot. I know I may sound silly, but I am just so excited, it was amazing. I loved it. If you haven't seen it, go. Now. Like I said, we saw it in 3D and it was great, but I think even without that, it's still an amazing movie. We have to see this again.



3 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I really want to see this!! My parents said they might give us adults a date night while you guys are out here and they'll watch the kids for us! Maybe we could see this! If you're up for it again!

Kim and Cameron said...

Definitely! We would've gone again the next day but getting a babysitter never worked out. Me and Cameron are DEFINITELY up for that. :)

Tyler said...

Good to get your perspective. Now I want to see it. Glad you found our blog. Now we never have to talk in person again :)